Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fresh Meat Class of 2013

Well, its been about a year in the making.....and FINALLY I have passed my WFTDA Minimum Skills Assessment and am officially Fresh Meat!! (Like REALLY passed it...25 in 5 and all!)

I am now eligible to bout, and let me tell you....its a great weight lifted off my shoulders. I have been wanting this for so long, and it seemed like such a HUGE obstacle for so long now....and finally....in one short night I did it!!!

A. Mean O. Acid finally comes to life and will be playing Roller Derby alongside some amazing teammates :)

With the season starting (First bout is Feb 23rd) I have decided to close up my Etsy Shop for a bit....not sure how long, but I simply do not have time to sew right now.

See you on the track! :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!